Sunday, February 10, 2019
Bethlehem & Jericho
Sometimes our security restrictions get updated as our security officers monitor the situation. Recently, Bethlehem and Jericho, which are located in the West Bank, were opened to us. Jonathan took a few of the kids one Sunday to Bethlehem (I think they were most excited about trying a restaurant J's local colleagues often talk about). Then, when visitors from Shanghai came, J took them to Jericho and the nearby baptismal site in the Jordan River.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Adventures Pt. 2: Utah
We have loved stopping in Utah every summer for the past many years to catch up with family, friends and to enjoy the outdoors. Elodie ...
-
In expectation of lots of visitors this year, I've been trying to create an "ideal itinerary." For me, this is a combination ...
-
It doesn't happen every year, but this year Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Succot and Simhat Torah all fell within 4 weeks of each other. Th...
-
We requested housing near the American school, but lucky for me, they gave us what they had, which is a gorgeous apartment right downtown. I...
No comments:
Post a Comment